The followings articles were published in international media telling about our community school and wireless networking project until 2004.
1. Village in the clouds embraces computers - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1606580.stm
2. Praise for 'inspirational' web pioneer - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1615454.stm
3. Mercury News, Nepalese man realizing Internet dreams - http://www.bayarea.com/mld/mercurynews/business/4968889.htm
4. Taking Wi-Fi to New Heights - Wireless Networking Opens New Opportunities for Remote Nepali Villages.
First published by PC Magazine: http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0%2C4149%2C1365140%2C00.asp
5. Nepal better than Scottish highlands for broadband - http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=16208
6. Wi-Fi yak farmers liberated by Net -c http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/05/25/yak_wireless_internet/
7. Wi-fi lifeline for Nepal's farmers - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3744075.stm
8. Mahabir Pun Nepal Wireless Interview · 2139 words posted 5 July 04 - http://since1968.com/article/50/nepal-wireless
9. Social Innovations Award-Winners 2004 - http://www.globalideasbank.org/site/news/index.php?articleId=116
10. Himalayan village joins wireless world, December 27, 2004 - A place high in the clouds has some very down-to-earth achievements, writes Connie Levett. - http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Himalayan-village-joins-wireless-world/2004/12/26/1103996439623.html?oneclick=true
11.Defying the Odds: A Success story from the mountains of Nepal Volume 17, No. 3, November 2007, By Stephen Ruth, Professor of Public Policy and Director, International Center for Applied Studies in Information Technology, George Mason University & Jiwan Giri, Board Member, Himanchal Education Foundation
There are so many news articles published around the world about our wireless network after 2005. Therefore it is not possible to include the list of all the aricles.
Please search at http://www.google.com by typing - Nepal Wireless Networking Project, or Nepal Wireless, or Mahabir Pun. You will get to read many articles about our project.